Grab your opportunity and live in Finland!
We are looking for nurses with a nursing degree from the Philippines:
Are you a Nurse with a nursing degree from the Philippines living overseas? Start your nursing career in Finland (Europe) with Curon! Our client is a well-known and reputable organisation, and you will be working in the client’s facilities in the capital area of Finland. We’ll take care of your relocation to the happiest country in the world!
As a nurse, you will work and earn a salary as a Practical Nurse at our customers’ facilities. After finishing your free apprenticeship, you will get a license to practice as a qualified Practical Nurse in Finland. We will provide you with a Finnish language course to help you with your work and studies.
Join us at Curon and move to Finland to start your new career!
What you’ll get:
- Work at our client's organisation in their elderly, disabled, or addiction care units.
- Enjoy a guaranteed two-year work contract, and upon passing the apprenticeship, you will be offered a permanent contract.
- You will be working in two different shifts, totalling 80 hours over two weeks, with paid overtime.
- Starting salary: before tax/gross salary of 2,170 euros per month. After completing the apprenticeship, the salary will increase to 2,413 euros per month. Additionally, working different shifts averages an approximate extra of 200-500 euros per month.
- You will be entitled to up to 4 weeks of paid holidays per year.
- Enjoy retirement pension benefits.
- A flight to Finland will be provided.
- We will assist you in arranging accommodations in Finland, as well as providing support with all necessary paperwork for relocation, work permit acquisition, and apprenticeship.
- You will have the opportunity to receive Finnish language training, and upon completing the course, you will be reimbursed for the cost (approximately 700 euros).
- There is a possibility of obtaining a permanent residency permit after 4-5 years living in Finland and bringing your spouse and children to Finland.
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified applicants should have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or be a Registered Nurse from the Philippines.
- A positive attitude and willingness to relocate to Finland.
- A minimum of six months relevant working experience as a nurse, preferably in elderly, disabled or addiction care facilities.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, and willingness to learn Finnish.
- Must be able to commit to part-time Finnish language studies for 9 months.
- No criminal history.
- Applicants currently living and working abroad: your work permit must still be valid for a minimum of another 12 months at the time of your application or you must be able to renew it during the application process.
We will also provide health checks to successful applicants, to rule out any unsuitable health conditions for practicing nursing in Finland.
Curon is a recruitment agency with good connections across various clients and industries in Finland. We are a responsible service provider and prioritise the training, engagement, motivation, and support of our employees. We would love to see you taking part in our growth story!
Follow us on Facebook: Curon - Your Career in Finland
Info on living in Finland Visit Finland
For more information about the position please contact us at:
Ms. Ringa Tuomikoski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Anna Nanning, email@example.com
Mrs. Tuula Schreurs, firstname.lastname@example.org