- We recruit Filipino nurses, caregivers and daycare assistants from overseas for our customers in Finland.
- We are a responsible operator. All our activities are guided by ethical guidelines and recommendations of international recruitment.
- We take care of the recruitment, language training and the relocation process of the employee.
- We can also arrange Swedish language training for the workers.
- Together with our customers, we take care of the employee's job and working environment orientation, and we help organize apprenticeship trainings.
- The entire recruitment process takes approx. 6-9 months. However, we might be able to provide international employees from our network faster than that.
• Interview and aptitude test
• Background verification
• Health check
• Finland information sessions
• Starting of the language training
• Starting of the work permit process
4-8 months from the recruitment
• Arrival in Finland
• Airport pick-up
• Guidance to the living and working neighborhood
• Viewing the apartment
• Official registrations
1 week from the relocation to Finland
JOB AND APPRENTICESHIP
• Apprenticeship begins
• The work in the unit begins
• Studying of the Finnish language continues